Saturday, November 13, 2004

Gay Kingdom of the Coral Sea Islands

I'm finding it hard to come up with an entry. I've been battling insomnia lately and it eats up all of my time. I go to bed and then five hours later I finally fall asleep. I just keep thinking of stupid things and not sleeping. I'm not stressed or anything or if I am, I'm not aware of it.

I've decided to apply for citizenship in the Gay and Lesbian Kingdom of the Coral Sea Islands.
http://www.gaykingdom.org Don't go to gaykingdom.com, that's a different site entirely.
I think it is such a good and cute idea. How could I not? I'll never go there, but I wouldn't mind having a gay passport and being a member of the gay army under the gay emperor. Apparently, I'm related to the emperor as we are both descendants from, of course, King Edward II. I should check into if that gives me any bonuses, probably not.

Oh well, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment