Thursday, March 17, 2005

Stumble Upon

Click on this link for a website with a little movie that is really cool:

Ping Pong

I found it using Stumble Upon! Stumble Upon is a search engine of sorts that just lets you browse random sites after you fill out an interest questionaire. It is a little intrusive in that you have to install a toolbar for it, but I found that it is so worth it. I think I have found more interesting things on the web in two nights than I have ever before.

Like the cool animation on this scientific website:

Hidden Worlds

or this optical illusion site:

Light and Dark

or this Urban Legends reference page: (Check out the Coke poster that has a suggestive image on it)

Urban Legends

Anyway I'm a huge fan of Stumble Upon mostly because the sites you see are recommended by other people and so you don't get a lot of ads.

No comments:

Post a Comment