Wednesday, April 1, 2009

I still hate Nancy Grace

I was stuck watching her at work again.  By the way, people that watch the show are absolutely into it 100%.  Anyway, she was talking about the movies that Caysey Anthony rented around the time that her daughter, Caylee Anthony was murdered.  One of the movies was "Jumper", which Nancy Grace referred to as a movie about a mother that abandons her child.  The implication being, it sure is suspicious timing.  I don't know if you have seen "Jumper", but I have and I don't even remember a mother in it.  I'm sure a mother does abandon the hero for some reason, but that wasn't the gyst of the film.  It is about a man that can teleport.  At no time, does Nancy Grace refer to this movie as anything other than a story about a mother that abandons her child.  One time she even replaced the word "child" with "tot", a subtle nod to how she refers to Caylee.


No comments:

Post a Comment