Monday, July 26, 2004

First Entry

What can I say? I'm afraid that I'm not going to be a very good journal keeper. I always start something and then never go through with it. It's kind of like when you start the lawn mower and then go inside to watch some TV.

I currently work at the Golden Nugget as a high limit blackjack dealer. I crave a real job, a job with real hours.

The problems are:

1. Dealing pays really well and is really easy.
2. My past work history is sooo eclectic that there is no chance in hell that I could get a job in anything that requires experience.

I recently applied for a job at the local newspaper as a promotion director. I thought all of my past experiences might work out to my advantage. I let you know when I get a rejection letter.

1 comment:

  1. Update: I never got a rejection letter.  I ended up going for a Nursing degree, something that I feel is a lateral move financially.

    ReplyDelete