Friday, November 30, 2007

Disgusting things

OK, so someone told me about the "2 girls, 1 cup" phenomena. I guess it has been around for quite a while. If you don't know about it, let me just say this: Once you see it, you can't UN-see it. I don't recommend watching it at all. Here is a video of some people reacting to it:

It didn't really bother me that much, but it was pure disgusting and I think it is the most disgusting thing on the Internet (that is still legal). (Animal cruelty is by far more disgusting as well as many crimes against others).

I just wonder, is that it? Have I reached the bottom of what is disgusting?

I showed it to Greg and he said, "Why are you showing this to me?" I just thought it was nice to get it out of the way. Now you've seen the most disgusting thing there is and you survived it. Everything else is a piece of cake. You're welcome little Greg...you're welcome.

He just came in and said that he imagines certain aspects of 2 girls and 1 cup to be fake. He then said that he has to think that to get through the rest of his life.

3 comments:

  1. Now wait. We both saw Divine eat dog poo back in our Cultural Forum days. Are you saying that didn't prepare you for this?
    (Which is not to say that I'm going to watch this. Because I've never gotten over seeing Divine eat dog poo. I just googled "2 girls 1 cup" to find out what the disgusting thing was.)
    M

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, this is different in its own way. There is a lot more of it, for one. It seems to be soft serve, for two. And then there is the vomit. Here's the song:
    http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/fdad05b8c7

    ReplyDelete
  3. Re: the horror, the horror of it all...
    I've seen many of these.
    Tub girl....now that one did stick with me a while.
    BME pain olympics looked too staged for me.
    I just looked up Meet Mitch. That was pretty funny!
    Who is this, by the way?

    ReplyDelete