Monday, November 12, 2007

A Mighty Thirst

I had a younger woman come to my blackjack table the other day wearing a T-shirt that read, "It ain't going to lick itself." Her boyfriend had a T-shirt that read "For Rent: by the hour".

She immediately said, "Where's the cocktail waitress? Get me the cocktail waitress and keep her coming. I get a mighty thirst going on."

I barely prevented myself from saying, "Are you sure you're not confusing thirst with the DT's?"

The worst is when one of these thirsty people don't get a drink within 2 minutes. I have to hear about their outrage like I've just personally crushed the head of their puppy.

4 comments:

  1. I just don't get the sexually explicit T-shirts that people wear. I guess it's "straight pride".

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you've hit the nail on the head there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you mean, "tanked whore pride", don't you?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just don't get the sexually explicit T-shirts that people wear. I guess it's "straight pride".

    ReplyDelete