Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Castle Trick

I had a dream in which I was in bricoleur's house and there was a man in their bedroom looking to confront her and her husband. Apparently, they were hired assassins and were required to complete a "castle trick". A "castle trick" is six murders and they never completed the sixth.

I just like the term "castle trick". It really should be "rook trick", because in my mind, I was thinking of the chess piece. The "trick" part, comes from the term, "hat trick".

6 comments:

  1. Enough of your babbling about castles and rooks! Did they kill us or not? Sweet Jesus, what are you and your dreams getting me into?????
    M

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you feeling like getting your own way at home has been harder than committing a sextuple homicide lately? Is your job history or that of your partner beginning to reflect an inferiority complex the likes of which has begun to rob you of being king of your "castle" of late? Is the only time (that you feel any of this) when you are being triggered to recall the more traditional familial values of your younger days? Are those recalls being brought to surface because of doubts about the career path you chose which seems to violate basic models in your head?
    Or, are you wanting to sleep with , her husband, and six other men; perhaps, after a nice game of Strip Chess?
    Just wondering if I caught all the finer nuances. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry, I woke up. I think they just wanted to cut off a finger or something...no big.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I should mention that you and your husband were hired assassins that didn't complete your castle trick and the person wanting to talk to you was the person that paid for the assassins....or did you catch that?

    ReplyDelete
  5. You always get your way baddest booger!

    ReplyDelete