Monday, March 9, 2009

RuPaul's Drag Race

I hate reality shows, but I really think RuPaul's Drag Race is fun.  It has an element of corniness, intended or not, that I love.  The drag queens have a task to perform every week.  They are then judged by a panel.  The panel actually doesn't do anything other than advice RuPaul, who makes the final decision of who is in the bottom two.  The bottom two must then LIPSYNCH FOR THEIR LIFE.  They make it super dramatic.  It makes me giggle everytime.  

Little Greg and I have favorites too.  One of our favorites was Tammie, but she got canned the second week.  She was a little bit odd and is more of a Bette Davis-type than a Beyonce-type.  When I say "odd", I really mean "a little crazy", but just enough to make the show interesting.  Here's her little interview.  She enjoys cleaning and chanting, whatever that means.



5 comments:

  1. OMG, that's what I call rocking the pink eyeshadow. She makes it look good, amazingly enough. I think I wore pink eyeshadow around Robert Kenneth once, and he never forgave me for it.
    This show looks I could totally become addicted to it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man, is this on hulu.com? I wanna watch the drag race... I'd never have known RuPaul had a show.
    I couldnt stop watching Tammie's lipstick mouth.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's on Logo, but you can watch it on Logoonline.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's on LOGO. or you can watch it at logoonline.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's on LOGO. or you can watch it at logoonline.com

    ReplyDelete