Saturday, July 2, 2005

My Eighteenth Job

This really wasn't my eighteenth job. It was probably my fourteenth. I forgot to stick it in. I knew I would forget something.



I was an extra for Touched by an Angel on several episodes. I'm way in the background being a parent of a little gymnast, a cop, a person in a park, an office worker, and a lawyer, etc. Being an extra doesn't pay well, but it sure is easy work and they feed you. Anyway, my biggest role was when I was a lawyer. I'm walking down the steps and the rapist is walking up the steps. It was my biggest role because you could tell it was me and not a blurred image of me or just my arm or just my butt. What a sad, sad, claim to fame. 

While I was walking down the steps, Chris Noth, the rapist was walking up the steps.  On one take, he rammed me with his shoulder.  I just kept walking like nothing happened.  In hindsight, I should have "acted" and turned around in anger or something like that.

3 comments:

  1. You know, I never watched much of that show, but *now*... So, do you have a carefully saved pile of nostalgic VCR tapes featuring the episodes wherein your butt, arm, etc, appear? *grin*
    That is so adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You would think that I would, but I don't. I know what my arm looks like and I don't need a taped reminder of it, especially when it's in a crappy, crappy show like Touched by an Angel.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know, I never watched much of that show, but *now*... So, do you have a carefully saved pile of nostalgic VCR tapes featuring the episodes wherein your butt, arm, etc, appear? *grin*
    That is so adorable.

    ReplyDelete