Wednesday, September 8, 2004

The Official Amount for Monday Night

The official amount per person for working monday night is $587.12.

You know what ruins that though. Monday night, near the end, I had a jerk on my table. He was a local and works at the Venus nightclub in the Venetian as a host. He boasted about how he made $900 in tips on Saturday. He said he's happy if he can bring home $1,200 a week for working 5 hours, 4 nights a week. He said that my job as a dealer pays really well for what I have to do. He won a lot of money and guess what! That's right, he didn't tip. What a moron! He works for tips and all he does is make sure the high rollers get a table and that the cocktail waitress comes by. He clearly, barely makes enough for what he has to do.


[info]g_eats
2004-09-08 02:44 am (local) (link) DeleteFreezeScreenTrack This
hooray are you going to buy me something pretty? or at least a really nice lunch?

No comments:

Post a Comment