Monday, September 13, 2004

Update on Foot

Well, the swelling did go down. In its place are "Farah-Fawcett's-face-in-the-Burning-Bed"
-purple bruises. They really look like a battered spouse's face. Not that I know what a battered spouse's face looks like, but I have Lifetime, I know.

There is one large bruise on the side of my foot and then a mess of bruises around my toes. That's not where the swelling was, but I can feel and wiggle all my toes, so I figure I'm good to go. It doesn't hurt much at all, but looks impressive. I think I'll go for the sympathy factor.

The co-worker that gave me my current cold is also miserable. She says she never gets colds. For some reason, that makes me feel better. It's nice to know that I don't just get sick at the drop of a hat, no matter what Greg says. It took an unstoppable germ to get to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment