Saturday, October 30, 2004

Pictures of Presidential Candidates

So, I received a lovely picture of President Bush and the first lady. I decorated it with a "Defend America: Defeat Bush" sticker and Greg decorated Bush as a devil and the first lady as a clown. We put it up on the laundry room door. I then received a similar picture of John Kerry with John Edwards (no first lady-to-be). It seems more appropriate not to put the wife on the picture, but who wants to see Dick Cheney, he scares children and you can almost see his horns.

The picture of Bush fell down and is on the kitchen floor. Out of superstition, I'm reluctant to pick it up. I have a feeling that Greg is too. He cleaned the kitchen spotless, but the picture remained on the floor. I believe it will remain there until the end of the election. Hopefully, there won't be a dispute.

2 comments:

  1. I like Elizabeth Edwards. She's a big ol' gal. I really liked seeing her at the Democratic convention. I am going to pick up style tips from her.
    Stomp on that picture of Bush for me, will ya? With a muddy boot. I mean, if you're going to leave the kitchen dirty anyway ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now, now....I clean the kitchen regularly. I just work around the picture. Somebody picked it up though and put it on the desk. I threw it back down and gave it a stomp. I'll have to talk to Greg. I think it was his mother, trying to be tidy.

    ReplyDelete