Wednesday, August 18, 2004

Two More Jerks

Today, I had a couple of players that did not tip. I was nice to them anyway as it is my job (some dealers shut off after they realize there will be no tip.) One of the players was with their brother. He was betting $50 while the brother was just watching. The other player was betting $1,000 a hand for two hands.

At one point, the big player said that he was "almost there" when he had $17,000. I said, "almost where....to the down payment of a house". He replied that this wouldn't even cover one payment for his house.

They decided that the brother was a lucky cutter. He cut the cards every time. The big player won a lot when the brother did this. The $50 player then told the $1,000 player that he should tip his brother. The $1,000 player ignored him. He said it two more times and was met with nothing back. I thought that served him right being that neither of them was even tipping me. The $1,000 player wasn't even tipping the cocktail waitress one dollar.

Most people don't realize that the cocktail waitress actually buys the drinks. I guess it has something to do with state law. I know that they don't cost very much for the waitresses, but still.


(4 comments) - (Post a new comment)



[info]g_eats
2004-08-18 11:30 am (local) (link) DeleteFreezeScreenTrack This
I just looked over your emoticons for your posts and they make me sad!! Fourtunatley I READ MY FOOD JOURNAL and that made me happy again.


[info]tuber_x
2004-08-18 11:33 am (local) (link) DeleteFreezeScreenTrack This
I'll be sure to use more happy emotions from now on. I have actually noticed that as well. I think it is funny. I just use them so I can have a little picture.


[info]liligan
2004-08-22 02:41 am (local) (link) DeleteFreezeScreenTrack This
You must have had to search back some days to find your own journal entries G.
So how have your meals been lately?
I have had some very nummy vegetarian meals myself lately.


[info]tuber_x
2004-08-22 11:07 am (local) (link) DeleteFreezeScreenTrack This
I think Greg has given up on the journal. I've tried to get him to write more, but he won't. I don't know what he is eating nowadays.

No comments:

Post a Comment