Friday, June 24, 2005

My Thirteenth Job


Coming back to Japan, I decided to settle in Salt Lake City. I had a group of friends there already, all in one place and I was familiar with the area. I needed a job fast, so I went through a temp agency.

I worked for Lab Corps (at least I think that was the name). It was just a room with tons and tons of boxes. All I did all day was go into specific boxes looking for specific lab reports. That's it. Not very efficient on their part if you ask me, but it was a job. They asked me to go full time when I finally did leave because I showed initiative by suggesting changes to their system. No thank you, I was ready to try another horrible job.

4 comments:

  1. The problem was that my cuticles dried out fast and cracked and bled a lot. It really wasn't a bad job. I don't know why I made it sound bad. It didn't pay enough, of course.

    ReplyDelete