Monday, August 25, 2008

Anatomy Class II ... again



OK, you may remember that I took Anatomy II before and I had to drop it do to a raging case of Hashimoto's Syndrome that is now under control.

Now, I'm taking it again, except this time I have the Dean of Math and Sciences teaching me.  I can completely understand everything she says unlike the Brazilian c*** I had before. 

That's my nickname for her.  Everyone around me is now used to me saying c***.  I have to use the most vicious name I can think of for her.  I don't use it lightly.  It is just the worst swear word I can think of.  I hate her.  She said students that blame her English for getting a bad grade just don't know the material.  What a c***!!!  She says that while her class had a 80% drop out rate and everyone else has a 10% drop out rate.  Her and her stupid lazy English.  She didn't even put in effort to improve.  On top of that she is overly obsessed with connective tissue...or as she calls it, "connet tissue".  I got a "B" when I took Anatomy I....a "B"...a blemish on my record.  It was looking so pretty before the c*** ruined everything.  I was so down when I had to take her for Anatomy II, but happy when I became deathly ill with a debilitating disease, thus dropping the class. 

OK, OK, I might be over-stating the sickness stuff.  As  says, "You were just cold, tired and cranky all the time."

Anyway, my teacher now is awesome and I'm excited to learn.  I was dreading it because the Brazilian c*** had jaded me to education.

P.S. I am now prejudiced against Brazilians.  

No comments:

Post a Comment