Saturday, August 30, 2008

This concludes the test....


Random photo from search for "August"

One post a day for the month of August.  I learned a lot...I learned that I'm not that interesting and that I would resort to a post about sponges to fill my requirement.  

In other news, they left me on a table to work overtime again, but then early on they learned that they didn't need me for very long.  The shift supervisor had to clock me out.  When the clock said "0.20 hours overtime for supervisor approval?"  He pushed "no".  I worked that overtime, but this chinsy company can't shell out the $1.97 that 0.20 time-and-a-half hours would have paid.


4 comments:

  1. test, schmest.
    one month with a post per day, now one month with nothing.
    What sort of test is this ?
    Flavia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Re: test, schmest.
    It's called, Greg's parents are living with us for a month and I can't get to the computer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Re: test, schmest.
    It's called, Greg's parents are living with us for a month and I can't get to the computer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. test, schmest.
    one month with a post per day, now one month with nothing.
    What sort of test is this ?
    Flavia

    ReplyDelete