Sunday, August 3, 2008

Argh!



I'm feeling like I've taken every possible wrong turn in life. 

I'm taking Sociology 101 right now and it is a breeze when you've taken upper division Sociology classes.  It is very easy, but I've been reading the textbook,  because knowledge is power! 

I came across a statistic that states that the median income of a 4-year college degree is $60,000 a year....I'm nowhere near that, never have been and do not hope to see that amount soon.  I used to think that half of that was major.  Is the world passing my by?  What's going on?  That's a chunk of change!

I also managed to buy my house at exactly the wrong time.  It's like losing $80,000 in one year...yeah, that's right...an $80,000 mistake.

With my history of bad decisions, I wonder if anyone can tell me if I'm making the right decisions now?

No comments:

Post a Comment