Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Wii Fit



I'm getting a Wii Fit.

It's about time too.  I've wanted one since they came out, but first I had to get a Wii.  Then they were always sold out of Wii Fits unless you went to some price gouging site or eBay.  That made me sick.  Jerks buying them all up so no one else could and then selling them at a 100% mark up.  Ah, the American Way.  I could not and will not take part in that (at least not in the buying way....hee hee...I'm a hypocrite).

I went through wii tracker and found it on sale at Best Buy.  It sold out in 30 minutes so I was lucky!!.  I should have bought more...more...more.  I get it next Monday probably.

I'm excited because now I can get nice gentle and fun exercise inside.  When I get home from work, it is too scary to go outside....before work, it is too hot.

 has been riding his bike to and from work in 107 degree weather.  I don't know how he is not dead yet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment