Monday, August 25, 2008

Samosa Factory



Tonight we went to the Samosa Factory, which has the best Indian food in Las Vegas.  Ironically, their samosas are overpriced.  They are good, but not the best that I've ever had. 

We ordered a lot.  We had lamb samosas (I just can't go to a place that is called Samosa Factory without ordering samosas.  They know advertising, I guess.)  We also had Keema Matar, Naan, Lamb Korma, Lamb Biryani, and it came with plain basmati rice.  We love our lamb.  As we are eating, I had to exclaim, "This is so good!"  Then we didn't say anything for a while.  We just stuffed ourselves silly.

I just need to learn how to cook Indian food.  It's too expensive here otherwise. 

Salt Lake City had Indian restaurants coming out the wazoo and they always had cheap buffets for lunch.  It's sad that Salt Lake City has more culture than Las Vegas.  All we have is authentic chinese cuisine...too authentic.  Everything smells like moth balls and has chicken feet in it. 

Salt Lake City had the opera, ballet and symphony.  Las Vegas has boobies and all night deep-fried pub food. 

3 comments:

  1. I tried to teach myself to cook Indian food. I gave up. It's too fucking complicated. It's one of those cuisines that you just have to bite the bullet and let someone else cook for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Try this one....It looks pretty easy and it has some raves on allrecipes.com:
    http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Easy-Chicken-Korma/Detail.aspx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I tried to teach myself to cook Indian food. I gave up. It's too fucking complicated. It's one of those cuisines that you just have to bite the bullet and let someone else cook for you.

    ReplyDelete